Losing pounds

Losing pounds
Cheers to a new beginning!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Flu... And weight loss

Drum roll, please..... 9.8 pounds lost this week! As ecstatic as I am about this loss, I'm still more upset about this silly flu that I received. I've been pretty much dead to the world since I got out of work Wednesday night. I'm just now starting to feel a tiny bit normal. Anyways, last weeks work towards weight loss led me to try new recipes and different habits. For example, usually about once a week my hubby and I need to do what I fondly call the kid swap. I have to go straight from my job to his job in about a half an hour. I barely make it each time and am usually munching on something not so good for me along the way. Well last week, I made a change. I choose an apple. Yup, instead of a fatty crunchy snack, I chose a crunchy healthy snack! I also had more active moments during the week, well that is until this flu hit me. So, since I'm still not feeling a hundred percent here, I'll leave it at this and just be super happy with this 9.8 pounds gone. Hopeing for another good week this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment